This fine textured, non-greasy emulsion protects the skin from the aggressions which solar exposure can produce, thanks to its high content ofpure Aloe Vera,without forgetting in every moment that we should also take adequate precautions against the sun.
Solar filters diminish the intensity of the sun radiation (especially ultraviolet) by means of absorption, refraction or reflection (screen effect). Our formula of Solar Milk Protection Factor 12 includes a combination of the following:
- Organic filters which act by absorbing incidental radiation freeing this energy as non-damaging radiation.
- Physical inorganic or screen filters which cause the rays to be reflected.
Through the association of these two types of filter the appearance of sun burn is considerably delayed.
This product is enriched by the action ofvitamin E which reinforces the natural auto-protection of the skin, neutralising the free radicals and preventing the premature ageing of the skin.
At the same time the skin acquires a long-lasting, natural tan due to the presence of vegetable oils such as carrot oil and olive oil, which provide softness and smoothness, maintaining the skin hydrated and nourished.
Recommended for the more sensitive and exposed areas: face, neck and shoulders.
- Apply a generous quantity of solar product to dry skin 30 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- For better results, renew the application regularly, especially after bathing.
- It is advisable not to prolong exposure during the more intense hours of sun.
- The water, snow and sand reflect the sun rays, increasing their effects on the skin. Even in the shade, sun burn can occur.
- Avoid the use of products which contain alcohol and perfumes (colognes and deodorants), which can produce dark spots on the skin.
- The skin needs protection even when tanned.
Presentation: 150 and 250 ml containers.